From St. Patrick’s Day and Easter to March Madness, Ohioans will soon have plenty of springtime parties and gatherings on their schedules. Don’t go empty-handed! Bring along these colorful and flavorful deviled eggs:
- Green Eggs and Ham Deviled Eggs: Themed from the famous Dr. Seuss book, this dish is a springtime favorite.
- Dyed Deviled Eggs: Brightly colored and easy-to-make, this recipe is fun to make with the whole family!
- Guac Deviled Eggs: Creamy guacamole and a dash of hot sauce make these deviled eggs irresistible at parties and picnics.
- Pickled Deviled Eggs: Personalize these bright purple deviled eggs with your favorite toppings – shrimp, crab, smoked salmon or veggies.
- Bacon & Cheddar Deviled Eggs: A twist on classic deviled eggs, this savory recipe includes bacon, cheese and chives.
- Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs: splash of vodka, horseradish, worcestershire sauce and sun-dried tomatoes make this bite-size snack taste just like a Bloody Mary