Wondering what to do with your Thanksgiving leftovers? Check out a few recipes perfect for turning Thanksgiving leftovers into post-holiday meals the whole family will love!
- The pasta-bilities are endless with simple, flavorful Turkey Carbonara by Cincinnati food blogger, Foodtastic Mom.
- Creamy Honey-Lime Green Chili Turkey & Egg Enchiladas by Eazy Peazy Mealz aren’t short on protein or flavor! Whip them up for breakfast.
- Give Ohio food blogger Lemons For Lulu‘s Turkey Hash with Bacon and Brussels Sprouts a try! Combine eggs and leftover turkey for a protein-packed breakfast or brunch.
- Leftover turkey and stuffing pair perfectly in Tastes of Lizzy T’s Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Casserole.
- Transform leftovers into a simple, yet amazing, Leftover Thanksgiving Breakfast Sandwich by Columbus food blogger NeighborFood.
Happy Thanksgiving from Ohio egg farmers!