Springtime weather is finally here, which means Ohioans will soon have plenty of spring picnics and cookouts on their schedules! Don’t show up empty-handed – these easy-to-make deviled eggs will be a hit for any crowd:
- Blackberry Fig Deviled Eggs: A sweet and savory twist on your tried-and-true deviled eggs, this recipe combines rich fig jam with crispy bacon, spicy mustard and sweet blackberries.
- Basic Deviled Eggs with Four Variations: Add irresistible flavor to your classic deviled eggs with unique variations like smoked paprika, Bloody Mary, Everything Bagel and Tex-Mex.
- Guac Deviled Eggs: Creamy guacamole and a dash of hot sauce make these deviled eggs irresistible at parties and picnics.
- Pickled Deviled Eggs: Personalize these bright purple deviled eggs with your favorite seafood toppings – shrimp, crab or smoked salmon.
- Bacon & Cheddar Deviled Eggs: A twist on classic deviled eggs, this savory recipe includes bacon, cheese and chives.
- Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs: A splash of vodka, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and sun-dried tomatoes make this bite-size snack taste just like a Bloody Mary.